Hygi Spray

Hygi™ Spray

Hygi™ Spray  is a safe and effective microbiostatic spray to control the growth of bacteria, fungus and mold.

Hygi™ Spray DOES NOT CONTAIN harmful ingredients such as phenolic compounds, formaldehyde and Benzalkonium chloride (also known as BZK, BKC, BAC, alkyldimethylbenzylammonium chloride, ADBAC and QAC).

Biofilm Control

Use Hygi™ Spray on wet/damp surface regularly can effectively control the growth of biofilm (slimy substance) which can be a potential breeding ground for harmful bacteria and fungus.

Biofilm is a slimy substance that forms by bacteria in a wet environment. The bacteria that formed the biofilm continue to grow and excrete more slimy substance to adhere themselves to surfaces. The microorganisms (germs) in the biofilm may consists different type of harmful bacteria (such as legionella, peumophila, listeria .M, pseudomonas.a, E.coli 0157), fungi and algae.

Chlorine products (like bleach, sodium hypochlorite) is not effective to remove biofilm because the bacterial is protected by the slime shelters. Higher dosage of chlorine is require to remove biofilm but this could be environmental hazard and post a threat to our health safety.

Hygi™ Spray offer a safe, effective and user friendly method to control the growth of Biofilm.

Odors Control

Hygi™ Spray is a powerful deodorizer that neutralizes most odors causing bacteria at the source without masking unpleasant odors with artificial fragrance.

Areas of Application

Use daily as a hygiene spray in homes and in public areas for a clean and safe environment. Spray on wet/damp surface can effectively control the growth of biofilm (slimy substance) which can be a potential breeding ground for harmful bacteria and fungus.

    • Toilets
    • Bathrooms
    • Mattresses
    • Damp Carpets
    • Tables & Chairs
    • Kitchens
    • Pet Areas
    • Shoe Racks
    • Garbage Bins
    • Diaper Changing Areas

*Discoloration on fabrics/carpets may occur, test on a small corner before use.

Instructions
Spray directly onto contaminated areas.

Storage
Store in room temperature.
Keep away from direct sunlight.

Caution

  • Keep out of reach of children
  • If swallowed, give plenty of water to drink.
  • Get medical attention if any discomfort continues.
  • In case of eye contact, remove any contact lenses and flush eyes with water.