Hygi™ Med is a safe and effective hygiene spray for disinfecting environmental surface.
Hygi™ Med has been tested for Acute Oral Toxicity Test and Dermal Irritation Test and has been classified under the safest category by Singapore’s approved laboratories and institutions and proven to be effective against the following pathogens and pathogenic viruses:
- Methicillin – Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Streptococcus pneumoniae
- Carbapenem-resistant Enterobacteriaceae (CRE)
- Escherichia coli (E.Coli)
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Salmonella typhimurium
- Hand Foot and Mouth Disease (HFMD):
- Enterovirus 71 (EV71)
- Coxsackievirus A16 (CA16)
- Coxsackievirus B2 (CB2)
Areas of Application
Use daily as a hygiene spray in healthcare facilities, sick rooms, nursing homes, public transport and onboard ships for a clean and safe environment.
- Diaper Changing Areas
- Door Knobs and Handles
- Pillow and Mattresses
- Tables and chairs
- Shower Curtains
- Counter Tops
- Toilet Areas
- Sick Rooms
- Pet Areas
Spray directly onto contaminated areas.
Store in room temperature.
Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children
- If swallowed, give plenty of water to drink.
- Get medical attention if any discomfort continues.
- In case of eye contact, remove any contact lenses and flush eyes with water.
Our Hygi™ Med is currently unavailable for retail purchase.
If you are interested to purchase our Hygi™ Med, please contact us