Hygi™ Touch Hand Spray has been tested by Singapore Government approved laboratories and has proven to be effective against HFMD (Hand, Foot and Mouth virus) (EV71, CA16 & CB2). It is also effective in controlling commonly known gram-positive bacteria and gram-negative bacteria.
- HFMD – Enterovirus 71 (EV71)
- HFMD – Coxsackievirus A16 (CA16)
- HFMD – Coxsackievirus B2 (CB2)
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Escherichia coli (E.Coli)
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Streptococcus pneumoniae
- Carbapenem-resistant Enterobacteriaceae (CRE)
- Methicillin – Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
Hygi™ Touch does not contain toxic ingredients, ozone, alcohol, Benzalkonium chloride, also known as BZK, BKC, BAC, alkyldimethylbenzylammonium chloride, ADBAC and QAC.
Our products have also been tested for Acute Oral Toxicity Test and Dermal Irritation Test and has been classified under the safest category by Singapore’s approved laboratories.
Spray directly onto hands.
Store in room temperature.
Keep away from direct sunlight.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children
- If swallowed, rinse mouth, give plenty of water to drink.
- Get medical attention if any discomfort continues.
- In case of eye contact, remove any contact lenses and flush eyes with water.